October 3, 2008

Scary!

Ok, so for those of you who know me know that I love Halloween!

I'm a total dork, but I still love to play in front of the blacklight.

I think it's a good look for me!

We decorated for Halloween and this was what we've come up with so far. Nothing major, but we still have a couple of weeks. I wanted to make sure we got a pic of our "special needs" skeleton. Isn't he adorable?

Just because he's missing a few bones (tarsals I think) doesn't mean he can't fulfill his Halloween destiny.

5 comments:

Corrie- said...

Um, I'm a little freaked out. The things I like about Halloween are the cute candy corn, fun pumpkins carved into the silouette of who we will be voting for, and the trick-or-treaters under age 7. I hate all things scary.

ps, great laugh on your playlist!

Claudia said...

Too cute. I went to the Universal Studios Scary Halloween thing during my trip to LA this past weekend and I have a sore throat from all the frightened screaming I did.

heather said...

The blacklight will never lose it's greatness. I love your pictures and I'm sure you guys will maybe freak out some trick or treaters.

freckleannie said...

Tee hee! I absolutely loved opening up your blog to hear the ever infamous laughter of Vincent Price. Can we say Tammy Wolf's basement? I'm glad to see that you have already started preparing too. We put up the few little things we have too -- the boys are so excited. Love ya!

Mike and Erin Hale said...

Oh my gosh! Halloween is so my favorite holiday too. I have always loved it. We're too poor to afford cool decorations like that, but someday, we'll have a nice spooky house. My kids love going over to the section in Target where they have all the scary decorations. It's so fun!! Your house looks awesome.