November 6, 2008

Best present ever????

OK...so when I was home this past week, we celebrated Andy's birthday. (It counts even though it's late!)




Andy got cards....



the kids were kind enough to share their Halloween candy......


an In-n-out 60th anniversary tee, Darth Vader keychain..............

AND


an 'Andy' bobble head.

I know, I know......I was slightly proud of my present choice this year.......ok, let's be honest, I've been scheming and looking forward to this for almost a whole year. Nothing is too good for my bro.



Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Me said...

Very cool present indeed...I had been looking at those awhile back myself. You'll have email me where you got it.

Glad you had a good time back in Cincy!

Sarah Scheidegger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Corrie- said...

He was very tickled and is looking for the perfect place to display it to show it off to everyone. You are always so thoughtful with your gifts! He got two for one with you dear Sarah, a great sister and a wonderful friend.

heather said...

Wow. You give some great gifts. How are you going to top that one though. I've gotten a bit lazy in the gift dept. (mostly lots of gift cards)--I'll have to work on that.